Golf Skate Caddy™ is also referred to as GSC™
Golf Skate Caddy™ Australia is distributed by Fusion Innovations PTY LTD official distributors for GSC™ Australia
Fiik Skateboards are the importers of the Golf Skate Caddy™ into Australia also referred to as Golf Skate Caddy™ Australia
Congratulations on your decision to investigate the purchase of the Golf Skate Caddy™. It is an exciting product and will provide you endless enjoyment and fun during your game of golf, please read ALL the information below before you begin using our website and your GSC™.
Do not ride your GSC™ until you have read the following message :
- Always obey and check the local golf club rules regarding where you can ride and do not ride on any area deemed off limits by the golf course.
- Riding in the fastest speed modes are powerful and the thumb accelerator and remote trigger will need minimal practice to be competent, be sure to start gently with either control to ensure a safe and stable ride. Be sure to view our "How to Ride Video Here".
- Do not ride the GSC™ if you are under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Do not ride the GSC™ in wet conditions.
- ALWAYS respect other golfers and pedestrians!!!!
- Always maintain your GSC™, this is the owners responsibility. Always check all screws/nuts throughout the vehicle regularly to ensure they are tight .
- Avoid intentional water - Although every effort has been made to ensure that the GSC™ is water proofed, excessive water may still cause issues. Electronics, bearings and other components may be damaged due to water and water damage is not covered by warranty. Riding in wet conditions is also very dangerous and may cause injury. Refer to your golf clubs policy for riding your cart in wet conditions.
- Abuse - Do not jump the GSC™ over sand bunkers, do not ride off gutters or curbs, be careful not to not ride the vehicle into hard objects. Although the product has been made to handle rigorous riding, its still a product and needs to be handled with care and respect. Our warranty does not cover any of the above.
- Injury. Whenever you ride the Golf Skate Caddy™ you risk serious injury or even death from lose of control, collisions and falls. To ride safely, you must read ALL instructions and safety messages and warnings in the operators manual.
- Riding on Hills - Riding the GSC™ up or down a hill with a gradient of 15º should be with the capabilities of the vehicle, but care must be taken. Accelerate going up and do not release accelerator otherwise the brakes will be applied, keep a steady acceleration until you reach the top. If you head up a crest of the hill release the accelerator 1-2 metres before the crest. Riding down a hill simply release the accelerator to apply brakes and apply accelerator just to engage motors slightly in a controlled decent . Always try to ride straight down a hill and where possible veer slightly to the left side of the slop going up.
In the unlikely event of a defect Golf Skate Caddy™ Australia warrants the original user that our Golf Skate Caddy™ shall be free from all defects in material and workmanship for 12 MONTHS from the date of purchase including the battery. This warranty does not apply to any Golf Skate Caddy, or associated part that has been subject to abuse, misuse, negligence, or accident (ie riding in wet conditions, impact damage etc). Defects caused by tampering or unauthorized alterations or repairs are not covered by this warranty. Perishable items are not subject to warranty due to their deterioration through standard use, these items are - bearings, belts, tubes, tyres, bushings and wheels. If the GSC™ is still under warranty and for some reason something breaks or simply stops working we will repair or replace the part in question. Parts required for warranty will be shipped to customers at no cost to the customer. Warranty return shipping is the responsibility of the customer including any parts that need replacing or repairing.
Fusion Innovations PTY LTD and Golf Skate Caddy™ Australia do not offer returns if you change your mind or simply decide the GSC™ is not for you. It is up to you as an informed customer to make a decision based on the relevant information through the GSC™ website, video clips, advertising and personal demonstrations. Once you purchase a Golf Skate Caddy™ it is on the assumption that this product is suited to your needs, do NOT purchase the GSC™ if you have any thoughts of returning it. On a rare occasion that a GSC™ return is negotiated Fusion Innovations PTY LTD in communications with Golf Skate Caddy™ Australia will pay only 75% back of the purchase price. Written authorisation must be received from Fusion Innovations PTY LTD to the owner of the GSC™ offering a return of product followed with specific instructions for return.
PACKAGING A RETURN.
When returning merchandise, all items should include all factory packaging and accessories in its original carton intact. All merchandise must be shipped via a professional freight agent and the package MUST have the GSC™ owners details on it. The GSC™ must be returned with less than 10km on the odometer, must be in a clean condition deemed to be "As New". Customer to be responsible for return freight of GSC™ back to our warehouse. Upon inspection of the returned unit, assuming everything is in order we will organise to return the funds back to the nominated bank account of the customer within 14 -28 working days. Under no circumstance do we return payments in cash.
If you purchased our Golf Skate Caddy™ through a retailer or golf outlet and not directly through Fusion Innovations PTY LTD, one of its agents or its official website www.golfskatecaddy.com.au , you will need to consult the place of purchase for their return policy. We can not authorise refunds on behalf of our retailers.
The best safety equipment and the most experienced athlete cannot completely eliminate the risks certain sporting and outdoor activities pose. Certain sporting and outdoor activities are inherently dangerous and this includes the game of golf itself. By purchasing and using the Golf Skate Caddy™ the purchaser understands and voluntarily undertakes the risks involved with sporting and outdoor activities, including but are not limited to the riding of the Golf Skate Caddy™. Such risks and dangers include, but are not limited to: sprains, broken bones, bruises, cuts, temporary or permanent paralysis and even death. Other risks include: unforeseen weather conditions, hazardous and unknown terrain, geographical conditions, failure to properly maintain equipment, failure to obey golf club instructions or local laws and engaging in sporting and outdoor activities while physically exhausted or disabled. This Golf Skate Caddy™ is a high performance machine and should not used or operated in any way by children under the age of 14 years old.
It is important to use the Golf Skate Caddy™ in accordance with the manufacturer's design and recommendations to minimize these risks. However, accidents and unforeseen hazards do exist and the purchaser and users of the merchandise sold by Fusion Innovations PTY LTD agree as follows:
- I, the purchaser or user of the merchandise, agree to release Fusion Innovations PTY LTD, Golf Skate Caddy™ Australia, its owners, agents and employees, from any and all liability for damage, injury, paralysis and death to myself, any other person, or property, resulting from the use or misuse of the merchandise sold by Fusion Innovations PTY LTD or Golf Skate Caddy™ Australia.
- I, the parent of a minor child, agree to release Fusion Innovations PTY LTD, Golf Skate Caddy™ Australia, its owners, agents and employees, from any and all liability for damage, injury, paralysis and death to my child, any other person, or property, resulting from the use or misuse of the merchandise sold by Fusion Innovations PTY LTD and Golf Skate Caddy™ Australia.
- It is agreed that any and all liability of Fusion Innovations PTY LTD and Golf Skate Caddy™ Australia., its owners, agents and employees shall be limited to the purchase price of the merchandise.
- It is agreed that any legal action brought against Fusion Innovations PTY LTD and Golf Skate Caddy™ Australia. for any reason will be brought in the state of Queensland, Australia.
I have read and understand the terms of this agreement. I understand that my purchase and use of the merchandise sold by Fusion Innovations PTY LTD and Golf Skate Caddy™ Australia manifests my agreement to the terms of this Agreement. I understand that this Agreement releases Fusion Innovations PTY LTD and Golf Skate Caddy™ Australia. from any and all claims of liability brought by myself, my minor children, and any other third party who uses the merchandise purchased from Fusion Innovations PTY LTD and Golf Skate Caddy™ Australia..
All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this website.
Golf Skate Caddy™ is a unique design that is protected by design registration . The entire content included in this site, including but not limited to text, graphics or product is copyrighted as a collective work under the Australian and other copyright laws, and is the property of Fusion Innovations PTY LTD. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with Fusion Innovations PTY LTD or purchasing Golf Skate Caddy™ products. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited, unless authorized by Fusion Innovations PTY LTD. You further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the site.
In the event that an Fusion Innovations PTY LTD product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, Fusion Innovations PTY LTD reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Fusion Innovations PTY LTD reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged or funds transferred to our nominated bank account. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Fusion Innovations PTY LTD shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
PRODUCT AND PRICING INFORMATION
Although Fusion Innovations PTY LTD has made every effort to display the products and their colors as accurately as possible, the displayed colors of the products will depend upon the monitor of the user and Fusion Innovations PTY LTD cannot guarantee that the user's monitor will accurately portray the actual colors of the products. Products displayed may be out-of-stock or discontinued, and prices are subject to change. Purchases may be subject to applicable taxes (duties, GST etc) in the purchaser’s shipping destination. These are to be paid by the purchaser and are not included in the shipping cost applied at Fusion Innovations PTY LTD's online checkout.
The contract of sale shall be construed in accordance with the law of the State of Queensland, Australia.
Fusion Innovations PTY LTD is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Fusion Innovations PTY LTD may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from July 06, 2016
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode,
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Dispatching orders.
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS